SKLEP24IP ONLINE STORE REGULATIONS
§ 1 General information
1) The online store SKLEP24IP (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Store") operating at www.sklep24ip.pl is operated by PS SERWIS with its registered office in Poland, in Świdnica, 16 Niepodległości Avenue, 58-100 Świdnica, REGON: 890699284, NIP: PL8841013063, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. these Terms and Conditions define the terms and conditions for the use of the Online Store by Customers and/or Users.
§ 2 Definitions
1) Customer - means any person browsing the contents of the Online Store and any person who has purchased goods or Services from the Online Store.
2. User - means a Consumer or Entrepreneur who has an Account in the Online Store that allows making commercial offers.
3. consumer - means a consumer within the meaning of the Act of April 23, 1964. - Civil Code.
4. Entrepreneur - means an entrepreneur within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of April 23, 1964. - Civil Code.
5. Account - means access to a service provided electronically that allows placing orders.
6. Points of Collection - any points defined by PS SERVICE as places of delivery of goods, where the Customer may pick up the purchased goods.
7. PS SERWIS Stores - Direct Sales Stores owned by PS SERWIS. PS SERWIS showrooms, after PS SERWIS has placed appropriate information, may act as pick-up points.
8. partner showrooms - Also referred to as PS SERWIS Partner. Direct sales showrooms not owned by PS SERWIS. Partner Salons are owned by third parties/entities. Partner Salons, after PS SERWIS has placed the appropriate information, may act as pick-up points.
9. services - financial or insurance services that are complementary goods to the purchased goods.
10. service providers - means financial market entities within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of August 5, 2015 on the processing of complaints by financial market entities and the Financial Ombudsman.
§ 3. technical requirements
(1) The use of the Online Store requires: the use of a device that allows you to view websites and perform actions on them, connection to the Internet and a web browser, and having an active e-mail box that allows you to receive messages of no more than 5 MB in size.
(2) Placing an order is possible as follows:
(a) By completing all the steps necessary to place an order without registering with the Online Store.
b) Placing an order without prior registration in the Online Store requires providing necessary data such as: first name, last name, current e-mail address, telephone number, address of the place where the goods are to be picked up (in the case of Entrepreneurs, also the company and Tax Identification Number). The validity of an order placed in this way may be subject to mechanisms for confirming identity involving clicking on a link sent to the e-mail address provided at the time of placing the order.
(3) Provision of data and completion of steps in the Online Store in accordance with §3(2) enables the use of the Services.
(4) The online store reserves the right to call on the Customer to provide other data and perform the steps necessary for the execution of the order not listed in the paragraph above.
(5) The use of the site of the Online Store in a manner contrary to the law, in particular violating the personal rights of third parties and the interests of PS SERVICE, as well as providing content of an unlawful nature is prohibited.
§ 4 Registration, rules of access to personal data, purpose of data collection
(1) Prior Registration is not a necessary condition for the Customer to place an order in the Online Store. Establishment of an Account occurs automatically after placing an order without registration - a unique password is generated, which can be changed in the Customer Panel after logging in.
(2) In order to register, the Customer:
(a) fills in the form available on the website of the Online Store with all the required fields, including the establishment of a password for himself, which can not be shorter than 8 characters and no longer than 30 characters,
c) the Customer may optionally give separate consent to the processing of his/her personal data in order to receive any commercial information from KONTEL,
e) sends the completed form electronically to PS SERVICE by accepting the "Register" function.
(3) After submitting the completed form, the Customer shall receive a confirmation of Account registration ("New Account Confirmation") from PS SERVICE via email to the email address provided. The confirmation contains an activation link, the clicking of which activates the Account.
(4) After logging into the Account, the User may make changes to the data provided during registration.
(5) In a situation justifying the assumption that the password to the Account of a given User has been in the possession of an unauthorized person, the User is obliged to immediately change the password through the Account or notify PS SERVICE of this fact using all possible means of communication.
(6) Provision of personal data during registration is voluntary, and the person who provides the data has the right to access, correct, delete and to revoke at any time the consent to process personal data or receive commercial information. Consent to send commercial information to the Customer may be revoked at any time by unchecking it on the Online Store website in the "My Account" tab in the user panel.
(7) The data provided by Customers during registration is stored on the servers of PS SERVICE, which is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: "Regulation RODO").
8.The data provided by the Customers during registration, specified in § 3.3 of the Regulations, may be used by PS SERVICE for the purpose of concluding contracts and fulfilling orders, as well as for internal purposes of PS SERVICE concerning recording sales in the Online Store, for tax purposes or preparing documents for further development of PS SERVICE.
9.PS SERVICE informs that the conclusion of sales contracts in the Online Store is made electronically, whereby the User's e-mail address and password are the exclusive means of identification by PS SERVICE and orders successfully placed using the above elements will be legally binding on the parties. PS SERVICE informs that it never requests the User's e-mail address and password in the body of an e-mail or elsewhere than on the website of the Online Store.
10.PS SERVICE informs that the conclusion of contracts with Providers of insurance and financial services through the Online Store is done electronically. Customers who are interested in using the Services are redirected from the Online Store to the website of the Service Provider. The Providers are entitled to request other data than those listed in paragraph 9 to identify the Client and take additional actions to confirm the conclusion of the contract. Contracts successfully concluded using the aforementioned elements will be legally binding on the parties. PS SERVICE informs that Service Providers never request an email address and password in the body of an email, or in any place other than the website of the Online Store.
11.Customers/Users of the Online Store are not provided with unlawful content to the e-mail addresses provided.
12.The User, at the time of placing an order at the Online Store, may voluntarily agree to have his/her e-mail address forwarded to Ceneo run by Grupa Allegro with its registered office in Poznan, 182 Grunwaldzka Street, and to have his/her personal data processed by Grupa Allegro in order to complete a survey with an opinion about the transaction made at the Online Store, and to confirm that the transaction is covered by the Buyer Protection Program in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. Detailed information about the Buyer Protection Program is available on the official Ceneo website.
1.In these terms and conditions, information on cookies is also applicable to other similar technologies used within the Online Store, including mobile applications.
2.The entity placing information in the form of Cookies on the Customer's terminal device during the use of the Online Store and other applications is PS SERVICE based in Świdnica.
3.PS SERWIS places Cookie Files on the Customer's terminal equipment when using the Online Store in order to:
(a) Adjusting the content of the Online Store and other applications to the Customer's preferences and optimizing the use of services; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Customer of the Online Store or other application and to appropriately display the content, tailored to its individual needs.
b) To create statistics that help to understand how Customers use the Online Store, which makes it possible to improve the structure and content.
c) Maintaining the session of the Customer of the Online Store.
d) To present Customers with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
e) To record and analyze statistics (including Google Analytics and Google AdWords).
4.The Customer may at any time remove Cookies placed on his/her terminal device using the options available in his/her web browser.
5.Available web browsers in their initial (default) settings allow the creation of Cookies on the Customer's device. However, each Customer may object to the placement of Cookies on his/her device. As a rule, to change such settings, use the available browser options and disable the mechanism responsible for the creation of cookies. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies is available in the settings of the Internet browser used or on the websites of their manufacturers.
6.Deleting or blocking the possibility of creating Cookies on the Customer's final device may lead to difficulties in using important functionalities of the Online Store.
7.The use of the Internet, including services provided electronically, may involve risks involving various forms of interference by third parties. Risks associated with the use of ICT systems include, in particular: the possibility of receiving spam, i.e. unsolicited information transmitted electronically; computer viruses - software that infects files; so-called Internet worms [worms], i.e. harmful software with the ability to self-replicate data; spyware, software that spies on the user's activities on the Internet; so-called. phishing (fishing for passwords) by cracking security; so-called sniffing- involving the use of a program that intercepts data; the operation of illegal devices that allow unauthorized access to data including those performing cryptanalysis to break or bypass security. The basic condition for limiting such threats is the use of original computer software by the Customer/User and the use of programs to counteract breaches of security of the User's information systems.
§ 6 Information about goods, prices and additional costs
(1) The online store allows Users, in particular:
(a) placing orders for goods and services available in the Online Store and concluding distance contracts,
b) obtaining information about goods and Services available in the Online Store.
(2) Information about goods presented on the website of the Online Store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the law. They constitute an announcement and information of PS SERVICE about the goods available for purchase by placing an order by the User, which constitutes an offer to purchase on the website of the Online Store, and a suggested price list of goods, which constitute an invitation to make offers in order to conclude a contract of sale.
(3) Information about the Services presented on the website of the Online Store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the law. They constitute an announcement and information about the general terms and conditions of the Services available for purchase through the User's submission of bids on the website of the Provider of the Services.
(4) The information about goods and Services presented on the website of the Online Store may not coincide with the offer available at PS SERWIS Stores. Prices presented in the Online Store may differ from prices in PS SERWIS Stores. The rates of remuneration for the conclusion of insurance contracts referred to in these Regulations on the date of placing an order.
(5) Suggested prices and other charges to be paid presented on the website of the Online Store include applicable taxes. The price determines only the cost of acquiring goods or services. Delivery of goods and the selected payment method is subject to a separate fee, the amount of which depends on the selected delivery/payment method. All charges subject to payment by the User/Customer shall be indicated in the ordering procedure before the order is placed and require confirmation by the User/Customer.
6.All goods in the Online Store, with the exception of those clearly marked as used or post-lease or sale, are new, unused and covered by the Manufacturer's warranty, the content of which is attached each time the goods are delivered/collected in person and is made available on the product sheets on the Online Store's website. The online store is obliged to deliver goods without defects.
§ 7 Conclusion of contract of sale of goods and/or services
1. ordering of goods and services presented on the website of the Online Store is made with the obligation to pay (therefore, please pay particular attention to the description of the good(s), the cost of their purchase, the cost of ordered services and technical parameters). The Customer/User selects the given good(s) or service(s) presented on the Online Store website. After selecting the good(s) or service(s), the Customer/User clicks on the "Add to Cart" function, located next to the description of the selected good(s) or service(s). Removal of the good(s) or service(s) from the shopping cart is done by clicking on the delete function in the shopping cart.
(2) After completing the selection of the good(s) or service(s) (including the method of delivery and form of payment) and after completing the required fields of the order form, the User clicks on the "Order and Pay" function, which means placing an order with the obligation to pay, which causes the Online Store to receive a message about the willingness to conclude a contract of sale of the goods in the shopping cart - making a purchase offer. Implementation of orders by the Online Store requires confirmation of the obligation to pay by the buyer of the goods and the desire to use the Complementary Service.
(3) A customer who has previously registered (set up an Account) in the manner described in § 4 of the Terms and Conditions after clicking on the "Order and Pay" function completes the ordering stage.
(4) A customer who places an order without prior registration is obliged to follow the instructions displayed on the website of the Online Store and fill in all fields required to conclude and execute the contract. Required fields will be clearly marked as necessary to be filled, of which the Customer will be informed.
(5) In the case of shortage of goods for which the User has placed an order, PS SERVICE shall inform the User of this fact by sending him/her a message by e-mail or shall display on the website of the Online Store - while the User is placing an order - a message addressed directly to the User informing that PS SERVICE cannot confirm the execution of the order contained in the purchase offer, possibly indicating an extended waiting time for delivery of the goods, or shall refer the User to submit a new purchase offer on the website of the Online Store. In such a situation, the User may cancel the order by informing PS SERVICE, agree to an extended waiting period for delivery of the goods or place a new order for other goods.
6 PS SERVICE checks the stock. If the goods with the technical specifications and price selected by the User are available, PS SERVICE sends the User a message by e-mail - "Confirmation of Order Execution". - accepting the submitted purchase offer and order for execution, confirming the specification of the selected goods, their price including additional charges (in particular, shipping costs), the payment method selected by the User, as well as the delivery method. Upon receipt of the Order Fulfillment Confirmation, the content of which corresponds to the expectations of the parties as to the technical specifications of the goods, their description and price:
(a) if the User selects payment by bank transfer or through online payment services, the User shall make payment. After PS SERVICE receives the payment, the delivery of the goods is carried out,
b) if the User selects payment "on delivery", the shipment of goods is carried out immediately.
(7) When PS SERVICE proceeds with the delivery, in accordance with paragraph 6 above, PS SERVICE sends to the User/Customer at the indicated e-mail address a message in the form of a closed PDF (Portable Document File) containing a VAT Invoice with the information required by law, which is an integral part of the concluded remote agreement. This document constitutes confirmation of the conclusion of the remote agreement.
(8) A Customer who places an order for a Service shall be redirected to the Provider's website and shall be required to follow the instructions displayed on the website and complete all required fields.
(9) The Provider verifies the submitted application for conclusion of a contract for a Service. If the decision on the possibility of using the Service chosen by the User is positive, the Provider informs the User - accepting the submitted offer, sending the general terms and conditions of the Services, their price, the method of payment chosen by the User, as well as the method of confirming the concluded contract. At this point, the contract of sale of the Services is concluded.
(10) The contract of sale of goods / goods and / or services between PS SERVICE and the User / Customer is concluded in the Polish language and the provisions of Polish law apply to it.
11. PS SERVICE issues VAT invoices and invoice corrections in electronic PDF form, ensuring the authenticity and integrity of the document. The paper sales document may be sent by mail to the indicated address of the User/Customer, provided that such a wish is expressed at the time of order.
12.The document of sale of the Service is the contract form completed with the data indicated during the verification of the application or confirmation of completion.
13.In the case of conclusion of the contract of sale, it is the responsibility of the Consumer to receive the goods and to pay the price specified in the confirmation of conclusion of the contract.
14.If the Consumer enters into an agreement with PS SERVICE:
(a) for the provision of services, the performance of which is to begin before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, PS SERVICE informs that: (i) before concluding such an agreement, require the Consumer to make an explicit statement requesting the commencement of services before the deadline for withdrawal; (ii)the Consumer has the right to withdraw from such an agreement, however, if the right to withdraw is exercised, the costs of the services performed until the withdrawal from the agreement are charged to the Consumer. The method of determining such costs is set forth in § 9(1)(3) of the Regulations. Information on the right of withdrawal and the consequences of exercising it are specified in § 9 paragraphs 1 - 8 of the Regulations. The request to begin the provision of services before the expiration of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract is made on the website of the Online Shop by clearly indicating such a choice in the form used in the order placement procedure before placing the order. This form also contains information about the above consequences of withdrawal from such a contract, which makes it possible to get acquainted with it at the time of making the above request;
(b) for the provision of services to be performed in full by PS SERVICE, PS SERVICE informs that: (i) before entering into such an agreement, it shall require the Consumer to expressly consent to the performance of the service in full; (ii) the Consumer shall lose the right to withdraw from such an agreement after the performance of the service by PS SERVICE. Consent to the performance of the service in full is given on the website of the Online Shop by explicitly indicating such choice in the form used in the ordering procedure before placing the order. This form also contains information about the loss of the right to withdraw from such a contract, which makes it possible to read it at the time of submitting the above consent;
(c) delivery of digital content (data produced and delivered in digital form, including but not limited to audiovisual data files, software, games, applications) that are not recorded on a tangible medium, PS SERVICE informs that: (i) prior to entering into such an agreement, require the Consumer to expressly consent to the performance (delivery of digital content) prior to the expiration of the deadline for withdrawal from the agreement while informing that this entails the loss of the right to withdraw from such agreement; (ii) the Consumer loses the right to withdraw from such agreement if he/she has given the above consent and has been informed of the loss of the right to withdraw from the agreement: (iii)after the conclusion of the contract, PS SERVICE shall provide the Consumer with a confirmation of the conclusion of the contract together with information about the Consumer's consent to the provision of digital content under circumstances causing the loss of the right to withdraw. Consent to provide performance before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract is submitted on the website of the Online Shop by explicitly indicating such choice in the form used in the order placement procedure before placing the order. This form also contains information about the loss of the right to withdraw from such a contract, which makes it possible to learn about it at the time of submitting the above consent.
§ 8 Order statuses, forms of delivery of goods, methods of payment, costs and time of delivery, receipt of goods
(1) Order statuses - detailed information for the User about the order sent by PS SERVICE in e-mails, with the following statuses:
(a) new - pending - submission of an offer to purchase, the stage of checking availability, prices and specifications against the submitted offer to purchase, and waiting for payment to be credited
b) reserved - products have been reserved, the stage of checking prices and specifications against the submitted purchase offer and waiting for payment to be posted
c) in progress - completion of the order, packaging, preparation for shipment
d) dispatched - order transferred for shipment
e) completed - confirmation of receipt of goods by the courier from the PS SERVICE warehouse.
2 Forms of delivery of goods:
(a) courier delivery by a carrier selected by the Customer/User (from among the carriers proposed by PS SERVICE or by a carrier indicated by the Customer/User) from the PS SERVICE warehouse to the address: a) indicated by the Customer/User; b) PS SERVICE showroom; c) Parcel Post.
Restrictions on deliveries: deliveries are carried out on the territory of Poland, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Restrictions are specified on the website of the Online Store - tab: Order processing).
(3) Payment methods accepted by the Online Store (are also specified on the Online Store website - tab: Payment methods):
(a) transfer to the bank account of PS SERVICE,
b) Internet payments supported by online payment services,
4.The cost of delivery of goods/payment is displayed on the website of the Online Store when the User/Customer places an order, after selecting the form of receipt of goods and the method of payment.
5 Payment term:
(a) The User/Customer may make payment after a properly placed order with the obligation to pay by proceeding to the next stage, which follows the order with the obligation to pay,
b) User/Customer may make payment no later than the date of receipt of goods.
(6) Payment for purchased goods or services should be made in one of the forms indicated on the website of the Online Store at the choice of the purchaser of goods or services. Failure to comply with the obligation to pay may result in the withholding of the order, except when the User selects the payment method "on receipt".
7 Delivery time:
(a) ordered goods are delivered in accordance with the selected form of delivery of goods. Orders are delivered within 1 to 5 days (the term depends on the availability of goods in stock, and individual configuration of equipment). If the User/Customer chooses bank transfer or payment via online payment services or installment payment with the participation of the Service Provider as a method of payment - the time of delivery of goods is counted from the moment the payment is credited by PS SERVICE;
(b) in exceptional situations or with respect to products brought in on order, the delivery time of the good(s) may exceed 5 days, PS SERVICE will inform the User/Customer of this fact during the ordering process or by e-mail or telephone, allowing the User to make a choice - to withdraw from the sales contract or to wait for the extended delivery time of the good(s).
8 Collection of goods:
In order to ensure the proper implementation of contracts, we suggest that when receiving the shipment from the courier, the User/Customer should check its condition, and if the shipment has visible damage, we suggest refusing to accept the shipment, drawing up an appropriate protocol with the participation of the courier, and inform PS SERVICE of this fact through available means of communication.
§ 9 The right of the Consumer to withdraw from the contract concluded remotely
(1) A consumer who has entered into a distance sales agreement may withdraw from it without giving reasons by submitting a written declaration of intent within 14 days. The 14-day period within which the Consumer may withdraw from the contract is calculated from the date of delivery of the item, and if the contract concerns the provision of a Service - from the date of its conclusion. In order to meet the deadline referred to in the preceding sentence, it is sufficient to send a written statement of withdrawal from the contract before its expiration or attach to the package with the returned goods to the address of PS SERWIS al. Niepodległości 16, 58-100 Świdnica.
(2) The returned goods should be in an unaltered condition, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. In the event of withdrawal from the contract of sale, such contract shall be considered not concluded, and the parties shall return everything they have rendered to the other party. The return of the parties' services should take place immediately, but no later than within 14 days. The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the Buyer.
(3) A consumer who has concluded a contract for financial services at a distance may withdraw from it without stating reasons by submitting a statement in writing within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract or from the date of confirmation of information about the terms of the contract, if it is later. The deadline is considered to have been met if the statement was sent to the Service Provider's address before its expiration.
(4) In the case of insurance contracts, the deadline for the consumer to withdraw from the contract is 30 days from the date of informing him of the conclusion of the contract or from the date of confirmation of information about the terms of the contract, if later. The deadline is considered to be met if before its expiration the statement was sent to the Service Provider's address.
(5) In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered not concluded, and the consumer is released from all obligations. What the parties have provided shall be returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management, within 30 days:
(a) from withdrawal from the contract - in the case of the consumer's services, or
b) from receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the contract - in the case of benefits of the entrepreneur.
(6) In the case of the provision of Services begun with the consent of the consumer before the expiration of the time limits referred to in paragraphs 3 and 4, the Provider may demand payment of the price or remuneration for the Services actually performed.
(7) The right of withdrawal from the contract of sale shall not apply in cases of:
(a) the provision of Services commenced, with the consent of the consumer, before the expiration of the time limit referred to in Article 7(1) of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a hazardous product;
b) concerning audio and visual recordings and recorded on computer data carriers after the consumer has removed their original packaging;
c) contracts for services for which the price or remuneration depends exclusively on the movement of prices on the financial market;
d) services with the characteristics specified by the consumer in the order placed by him or closely related to his person;
e) services that, due to their nature, cannot be returned or whose object is subject to rapid deterioration;
(f) delivery of newspapers;
g) gambling services
(h) relating to money market instruments, transferable securities (including but not limited to gift cards and vouchers, prepaid cards entitling to the redemption of a specific type of Service, which are tokens of legitimacy within the meaning of Art. 92115 of the Civil Code), titles of participation in institutions of collective investment, sale of securities with an obligation to repurchase them, and financial operations in which a price, rate, interest rate or index is fixed, in particular the acquisition of currencies, securities, gold or other precious metals, commodities or rights, including contracts calculated only on price differences, options and derivative rights, concluded for an agreed date or agreed term, in market trading.
§ 10 Procedure for complaint of goods
(1) PS SERVICE accepts and processes warranty complaints regarding goods purchased from the Online Store by Consumers. Complaints are accepted in writing to the PS SERWIS mailing address, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as at PS SERWIS Stores. The addresses of PS SERWIS Stores are indicated on the website of the Online Store (tab: Sales Network and Collection Points). The reported defect of the goods is subject to verification by the service. Complained goods can be delivered to PS SERWIS Stores or to PS SERWIS service at: PS SERWIS al. Niepodległości 16, 58-100 Świdnica. Claims are accepted by e-mail at email@example.com.
(2) The Parties exclude liability of PS SERWIS under the warranty for physical defects of goods (Article 558 § 1 of the Civil Code), when selling to Customers who are entrepreneurs, except in cases where PS SERWIS expressly provides warranty for specific products.
(3) PS SERWIS showrooms accept complaints about goods purchased from the Online Store having defects that Customers wish to complain about under the warranty provided by the manufacturer or distributor of the goods, thereby acting as intermediary in the transfer of goods to authorized service centers of the guarantors and, after repair, from the service center to the Customer (collection of goods in PS SERWIS showrooms). When making a complaint (exercising rights under the warranty granted by the manufacturer or distributor of the goods), PS SERWIS requests that the Customer carefully read the provisions of the received warranty card and comply with its provisions. The warranty card does not bear the seal of the seller, which will not affect the rights under the warranty. The seller's stamp on the warranty card can be obtained during the dates and working hours of PS SERWIS Stores or by sending it to: PS SERWIS al. Niepodległości 16, 58-100 Świdnica. The basis for placing the stamp PS SERWIS on the warranty card is a copy of the document of purchase of goods, received at purchase, unless the purchase is confirmed by PS SERWIS on the basis of data provided.
(4) In order to streamline the complaint procedure, the goods advertised under the guarantee should be delivered to the PS SERWIS showroom together with the proof of purchase and/or the warranty card. In the absence of these, filing a claim is possible, provided that the purchase of the goods is confirmed by PS SERWIS. At the PS SERWIS showroom, the salesperson will collect the goods and fill out a service order with the participation of the Customer, which will receive a given number. It is advisable for the Customer to attach a description of the defect occurring. In addition, the customer shall specify his request.
(5) The customer may not use the intermediation of the PS SERWIS showroom and deliver the goods himself to the place indicated in the warranty card.
(6) Due to the need for proper verification of reported defects, the advertised goods should be complete, have all accessories (chargers, power supplies, cables, etc.) that affect its functionality (accessories) or may be the cause or one of the causes of the defect of the goods.
(7) The goods should include packaging that allows its safe transportation to and from the service. It is advisable to use the original packaging of the goods for this purpose, as it is designed to allow safe transportation of the goods.
8.PS SERVICE asks you to back up the data stored on electronic media as often as possible, which will protect them from possible irreparable loss in the event of a major equipment failure. The implementation of warranty repair may involve the loss of data on the supplied media.
(9) Information on how to carry out warranty repairs, contacts to manufacturers' service centers can be obtained at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Information on the procedures for the complaint of purchased equipment can be additionally obtained by phone at the Hotline.
(10) The consumer may use out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and claims, in particular, such as mediation (in which the consumer and the entrepreneur resolve the disagreement with the participation of a mediator), or amicable courts (the recognition of the dispute is carried out by an arbitrator, an independent dispute resolution specialist), which are based on the principle of voluntariness. Taking advantage of them requires the consumer to submit an appropriate application to an institution engaged in amicable settlement of disputes, i.e., in particular: district (city) consumer ombudsmen (providing free assistance in resolving a dispute between a consumer and an entrepreneur), social organizations for consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection (permanent amicable consumer court, mediation). The rules of access to these procedures are available at the headquarters and on the websites of the above institutions. Important information in this regard can be obtained from the following web addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
11. questions or comments on the operation of the Online Store, please contact email@example.com. Contact phone number for the Online Store: 74 640 60 70
§ 11. Procedure for complaints about Services
(1) PS SERWIS showrooms accept complaints about financial or insurance Services that are complementary goods to the purchased goods that Customers wish to complain about, thus mediating the transfer of complaints to the Service Providers and, after resolution, from the Service Provider to the Customer (receipt of the decision in PS SERWIS showrooms or electronically). When submitting a complaint, PS SERWIS requests that the Customer carefully read and comply with the provisions of the received General Terms and Conditions.
(2) Complaints regarding Financial or Insurance Services Customers may submit complaints in writing - in person, at the Service Provider's customer service unit, or by mail, orally - by telephone or in person for the record during the customer's visit to the Service Provider's unit, or electronically using electronic means of communication, if such means have been designated by the Service Provider for this purpose.
(3) The Service Provider shall consider the complaint and provide the client with a response within 30 days in paper form or through another durable medium. The Service Provider may also provide a response by e-mail upon request of the client.
(4) If the claims arising from the client's complaint are not accepted, the content of the response referred to in Article 11 (1) shall also include instructions on the possibility of:
(a) to appeal against the position contained in the response, if the financial market entity provides for an appeal procedure, as well as the manner of filing this appeal;
b) to use the institution of mediation or an amicable court or other mechanism for amicable resolution of disputes, if the financial market entity provides for such a possibility;
(c) to apply to the Financial Ombudsman for review of the case;
d) to file a lawsuit with a common court, indicating the entity that should be sued and the court with local jurisdiction to hear the case.
e) to appeal against the position contained in the response, if the financial market entity provides for an appeal procedure, as well as about the manner of filing this appeal;
f) to use the institution of mediation or an amicable court or other mechanism for amicable resolution of disputes, if the financial market entity provides for such a possibility;
g) to apply to the Financial Ombudsman for a review of the case (for more information: http://rf.gov.pl);
(h) filing a lawsuit with a court of general jurisdiction, indicating the entity that should be sued to the court of local jurisdiction to hear the cases.
(5) Questions or comments regarding the Services should be addressed directly to the Providers. For contact details of the Providers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact phone number for the Online Store: 221 221 020.
§ 12 Final provisions
1) PS SERVICE informs that the functioning of the Online Store may be interrupted, making it difficult or impossible to use the Online Store, and resulting from technical reasons (maintenance, inspection, etc.) or other reasons beyond its control.
(2) The current content of the Rules and Regulations is available on the Store's website at www.sklep24ip.pl.
(3) The Rules and Regulations of the Online Store do not limit the rights of customers under the Act of April 23, 1964 Civil Code, the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products, as well as the Act of July 27, 2002 on the specific conditions of consumer sales and amendments to the Civil Code.
(4) PS SERVICE reserves the right to amend the Regulations at any time. Changes to the Regulations are effective from the moment they are posted on the website of the Online Store and apply only to sales contracts concluded after the posting of the changes.
5.The current Regulations are available at www.sklep24ip.pl. Regulations in the wording applicable to the Customer, may also be sent free of charge to the Customer at any of his requests in writing or electronically.
6.Date of publication of the Regulations 16.10.2018. The Regulations are applicable to contracts concluded in the Online Store after the date of publication of the Regulations.
Appendix to the Regulations:
SAMPLE WITHDRAWAL FORM
(this form should be completed and sent back only if you want to withdraw from the contract)
- Addressee (here the trader should enter the name of the trader, full postal address and, if available, fax number and e-mail address)
- I/We(*) hereby inform(*) about my/our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following things(*) the contract for delivery of the following things(*) the contract for workmanship of the following things(*)/for the provision of the following service(*)
- Date of conclusion of the contract(*)/collection(*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if the form is sent on paper)